- Create a customer(CustInfo) table in DB2.
- Create a sequence (custno_seq) in DB2.
“Create table custinfo(custid integer not null unique, fullname varchar(100), phone
char(10),address varchar(50) “
“ create sequence custno_seq as int start with 1000 increment by 1 “
- Create a module with JDBC outbound adapter in IBM Integration Designer.
- Add “UID “ parameter to in the application-specific information of custid filed in business object.
- Note:- The adapter uses this parameter to generate the unique ID for the business object. It supports the generation of sequences and identity columns (UID=AUTO|Sequence_Name). Sequences can be defined for DB2® and Oracle databases only. Identity columns can be defined for DB2 and Microsoft® SQL Server. If the attribute does not require a unique ID, do not include this parameter in the application-specific information
- Test “CustomerDBSImport” using Integrated Test client in IBM ID.
“custid” have a value 1005 which was generated by sequence(custno_seq) .Hope this post helps you. So far this is my best effort to explain. Please correct me if I do anything wrong.
Please post any issues/query’s related to IBM Bluemix,IBM BPM,WODM and DATAPOWER to "email@example.com”.Please share your valuable suggestions and feedback to my mail id"firstname.lastname@example.org" to improve myself without fail.