- AdminControl: Use to run operational commands.
- AdminConfig: Use to run configurational commands to create or modify WebSphere Application Server configurational elements.
- AdminApp: Use to administer applications.
- AdminTask: Use to run administrative commands.
Use to obtain general help.
JaclJacl is an alternate implementation of TCL, and is written entirely in Java code.
The wsadmin tool uses Jacl V1.3.2.
JythonJython is an alternate implementation of Python, and is written entirely in Java. The wsadmin tool uses Jython V2.1. The following information is a basic summary of the Jython syntax. In all sample code, the => notation at the beginning of a line represents command or function output.
- I exported the application as EAR file (MM_SampleApp.ear) to the local file system in my case it is (C:/Users/miracle/Desktop/stuff/ MM_SampleApp.ear)
This time I used the Integration Designer to export as EAR file.
- Invoke the serviceDeploy command-line tool and pass the <LAB_FILES>\MM_SampleApp.jar archive and the –freeform as parameters
- Successful completion of the serviceDeploy will result in a MM_SampleApp.ear file in the same subdirectory from which the command was invoked .you can find more information about the commands from below link
(WebSphere Business Process Manager only)